Sunday, May 12, 2013

Finding Amy now on Amazon

May 11, 2013

My latest novel 'Finding Amy' is now available in both print and ebook format on amazon.com . I'm giving it away free for two days and as of a few minutes ago, there have been 154 downloads. It was years ago, but the story of a young man who follows his heart instead of his head is timeless. I hope my readers enjoy the story.

I posted the info regarding 'Finding Amy' on Facebook and sent an email to many folks in my email address book. It has been so rewarding to hear from so many people I haven't heard from in ages. Each brings to mind a thought about how much we learned from each other as we began writing our short stories/books.

The sales of 'Hannah' are staying consistent, so that makes me happy. I'm now working on my novel 'Mama Played for the King' and hope to have it out by June 1st. And, I'm still moving the last book in my Farrell Brothers saga forward in my 'spare' time.

I'll close tonight with some thoughts on perseverance by William E. Hickson . "'Tis a lesson you should heed, try, try again. If at first you don't succeed, try, try again."

No comments: