Sunday, October 24, 2010

'Abby' is published!

Finally, 'Abby-Finding More Than Gold' is released at www.Awe-Stuck.com . Unfortunately, at this point, it only an ebook, but at least it's available to my readers. I'm getting some good reviews, so I reckon some folks are buying it.

Awe-Struck Publishing has done a nice job with the cover and the editing. I hope they do as well with some marketing on their end. I've got some speaking engagements on the books and a tentative book signing at Hastings.

I'm now working on novel six of the Farrell saga. I have the 1950s generation of Farrell boys in a rock and roll band. Part of the family is now living in Hawaii. Gosh I sure hope some of these get published. I think they are an interesting and likable clan.

I've been kind of in a funk lately as to the meaning of life and what the hell I've done, or haven't done, with mine. Good friends are helping me get some answers.

So, I'll leave you with this quote - "Life is short, art long, opportunity fleeting, experience treacherous, judgement difficult." - Hippocrates, Aphorisms

No comments: