Monday, November 17, 2008

Lady Rerun Show Interview

November 17, 2008

I'm a nervous wreck tonight. At 9:30, I am going to be interviewed on Blog Talk internet radio on the Lady Rerun Show by Portia Allen. She has read my ebook 'Hannah' and is very enthused about it. It's a two hour show. I know I'm a talker, but I hope I can make sense for two hours. More to come tomorrow on this opportunity.

I'm getting lots of good feedback on my website and what's even better is that I'm hearing from friends and family I haven't heard from in ages.

Got two rejections in the last couple of days. Oh, well, you win some, you lose some. What's annoying about it as there was no remarks as to why my work didn't fit their need. It's nice that they get back to me, but in essence I learn nothing from the experience.

I had a great productive day. Moved 'The Woman Between' forward. Then I met my requirements for two of my on-line writer's groups. Already received feedback on one of my submissions. It was a challenge because it was only the resolution of a story I had posted awhile back. The feedback said that the genre, horror, wasn't her cup of tea, but she said, 'Boy, had this been on TV, two more commercials would have been shown before the end. And what an ending!' So, it was an interesting experiment from the moderator of the list to have us write our story, but end it with a cliffhanger. Now, with feedback on whether we did, indeed, accomplish a cliffhanger, we get feedback on the resolution. A great learning experience.

Well, it's almost time for the interview, so I'll sign off now. Wish me luck!

No comments: