Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Back to Hannah

I've written two episodes of Hannah in the last couple of days and it feels sooooo good. I've been considering bringing it to an end and put it on Virtual Tales as an ebook. Still not sure. I would miss my editor, June. She has been a delight to work with. She has a great editorial eye and a nice way of upgrading my work. Right now, I've got Liam and Hannah in Johnson City chasing down Drake. And, they've found three dead railroad men. Always a murder for them to solve. :-) Amid Liam's determination that Hannah should marry him. Hummmm, maybe I don't want to end this serial. I will miss these two exciting characters. Sent off a couple of short stories for one ezine and one print anthology. Feels good to be 'out there' again. I need to get the books sent out again, but with the Pioneer garage sale due this week-end, don't see any free time to do that until at least next week. Off to lunch and a movie today. Going to see the new Diane Keaton movie. Hope she doesn't overact. Yeah, like that's going to happen! Oh, well, the rest of the cast looks good!

No comments: