Monday, August 14, 2006

Monday, Monday ...

When I still did the 9 to 5 thing, I hated Mondays. Now, I look at them as a new beginning. Speaking of new beginnins, I sent out Chapter 33 to my editor, June, yesterday. Then, it came to me that I had focused so much on plot manipulation, that I forgot to address two important character details. Hurried up and upgraded the chapter and resent it. Hope June gets the upgrade before she edits the first one. Yikes! Talked with my daughter and granddaughter yesterday. I just love to do that, because I miss seeing them so much. Now, about my son! I miss talking with and visiting with him, too. I guess when you single parent it, it's hard to let go. I always think of those years in the words of my favorite songs of the day. Helen Reddy's, 'You and me against the world.' and the old favorite, 'Oh, we ain't got a barrel of money, ... side by side.' Got to run now. It's off to water aerobics, walk the dog, enjoy the sound of the cleaning ladies (I have them in once a month - it's so worth it!), then off to a Republican Women's luncheon and finally home for some writing. You have a great day!

No comments: