Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Waiting, Marketing & Attitude

October 14, 2009

Another slow day for writing. But, I did move 'Stephen's Boys' forward, so I can sleep tonight.

Haven't heard a word from the agents and publishers I met at the SSA conference. Don't know if that's good or bad news. Also, Haven't heard from Awe-Struck about 'Finding More than Gold". I have no appointments tomorrow until evening so I think I'll be sending out some query letters.

Cindie posted info on her book 'Ask Me No Questions' to the Lake Havasu City Writer's group. She's sold a dozen already. Yahoo! I went to Amazon to check it out and see about writing a review, but it still isn't there. But, I did find Lois' "Finding Angela", so I'll write some reviews tomorrow. It's so exciting to have all this publishing going on with my friends. Tomorrow night the Four Goddesses are meeting to discuss some joint marketing strategies. I think it's a good thing because we each try to motivate each other.

So, my quote for tonight has to do with attitude. An can do attitude can make all the difference between success and failure. Patricia Neal said it best when she was recovering from her stroke. "A strong positive mental attitude will create more miracles than any wonder drug."

No comments: