Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Critting, Ending & Winning

Managed to do quite a few crits today for my DeskDrawer writer's group. It is always amazing to me how we can get a prompt, this week it was a giraffe looking into a car window, and have so many different takes on what it brings to mind. Many wrote in the giraffe's POV. Very interesting.

Got more info on the blogging class at the MCC Writer's Forum. It starts at 7:00 p.m. and I'm to tell how I got started blogging and what it has done for me, or something like that. Then, one of the MCC professors will fill us in on the technical side of blogging. Should be an interesting forum.

That's about it for writing today, but two other things happened today worth mentioning. First, this was my final Telephone Pioneer meeting as president. Yeah! This frees up more time for writing, I hope. Then, tonight I went to bingo and won $40!!! And so, it was a good day - critting, ending and winning. Who could ask for more!

No comments: