Saturday, January 26, 2008

Tomorrow, for sure!

Not too much writing again today, but was able to move 'Lita' along. I'm past the 'not sure' stage and feel good about the direction of the story now. Worked some more on my writer's scrapbook and got my published books noted. After all this time, it still feels good to see my byline under a story.

In one of the older publications is a poem that was constructed using random lines from other poems. It was an assignment from one of my college profs. It isn't great by any means, but every time I read it, I see something new in it.

Finished the newsletter, I mean really finished. It's copied, stuffed, labeled and stamped. I'll mail it tomorrow.

Looked at Shirley Wolford's draft from her editor. Looks like it will need very little editing, so I'll call her tomorrow and get it sent back to her editor. Amazing women - 93, blind and can't walk - still she writes. She is truly an inspiration!

Still haven't answered Susan's questions about writer's block and sentence length. tomorrow for sure.

Also, formed an outline for the Blog forum on Monday. Tomorrow, I'll get it down on paper. There's really not much to say. I did it, I play with it, I share it, but mostly no one sees it. Still, I really enjoy pulling it up each day and adding to my tracking of my writing. But, I do hate to admit, like today, that I didn't submit anything today. Tomorrow, for sure!

No comments: